With a close-knit team of nine employees, the non-profit organisation Forum Ethibel challenges current standards in terms of sustainable investment and sustainable behavior in the (social) economy.
We strengthen transparency, social responsibility and sustainability. As an independent player, we have been providing consulting, verification and certification services since 1992, both in the financial world and in the (social) economy. Knowledge development is part of our DNA: we conduct research, share ideas and best practices with different stakeholders and raise awareness among the general public. Within the financial sector, Forum Ethibel is generally recognized as a reference, in particular thanks to our annual ERSIS study.
As an independent, not-for-profit organization, we are in a unique position. Impact in a rapidly evolving sector is our motivation. This is why we want to continue to innovate in the sustainable finance sector.
• You carry out financial audits with banks, asset managers and institutional investors. When verifying and certifying financial products and investment portfolios, you focus on sustainability criteria and policies.
• You strengthen our range of new financial services, for example ‘Second Party Opinion’.
• As a senior member of the team, you support your colleagues (Research Officers) and share your content knowledge. You cooperate with them in research work on CSR and ISR, for example.
• You also contribute to raising public awareness and promoting sustainable development, thanks to Forum Ethibel's partnerships. For example, through the annual ERSIS study, via the media...
• You are interested in corporate social responsibility and responsible investment. You want to help accelerate the transition to a sustainable society.
• You have experience in the financial sector and a good knowledge of financial products and markets. Experience in the field of financial auditing is an asset (internal or external audit, financial controller, etc.). You preferably hold a master's degree in economics and finance.
• You are familiar with the regulations applicable to the financial sector, in particular related to sustainability (SFDR, CSRD, EU Taxonomy, MiFID...).
• You have a solid foundation in project management and can manage projects independently.
• You are fluent in English AND French or Dutch; the work environment is bilingual (N/F) and international.
• A job with a strong societal impact.
• Lots of autonomy and room for initiative.
• A strong learning culture: self-development within the team and the possibility of following training.
• A pleasant working atmosphere within a small dynamic team.
• A full-time contract of indefinite duration (40-hour week with the possibility of compensation through RTT days).
• Salary according to scale, 13th month prorated to the period worked.
• Extra-legal benefits: meal vouchers and eco-vouchers in proportion to the period worked, hospitalization insurance, travel allowance for public transport.
• Occasional work from home.
Send your CV and cover letter to Yann Fantoli, operational manager: firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information on the range of tasks and their completion, please contact email@example.com.